Landscape Project Manager
San Diego & Bakersfield
We currently have a full time position available for a Project Manager for large scale public work projects from inception through completion.
- Working with a construction team to ensure that all
construction services are delivered according to
contract specifications, on budget, according to
schedule and with a high standard of quality.
- Managing cost reports, analyzing budgets variances and recommending strategies to lower project costs; reviewing labor quantities and phases to facilitate accurate project tracking.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly job billings.
- Assisting in the preparation of change orders and coordinating receivables and collections with office administrative management team.
- Serving as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to customer on project installation issues.
- Demonstrating role model behavior on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture.
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture, Construction Management or 4 years experience in this position.
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in construction industry including heavy highway, civil engineering firm, concrete or structural engineering.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- CalTrans experience a plus.
Please send your resume, references and salary requirements to be considered for this exciting opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 661-859-17074 (Bakersfield office) or 858-452-2306 (San Diego office)